Compare and save on Long Beach homeowners insurance today!
Long Beach, Mississippi Homeowners Insurance Quotes
At HomeownersInsurance.com we know how important it is to find the best rates on Long Beach home insurance coverage. Long Beach, Mississippi homeowners pay on average around $961 per year for homeowners insurance coverage. If you are shopping for homeowners insurance quotes, make sure to ask your HomeownersInsurance.com agent about the discounts available in your area.
Some of the discounts that may be available for your Long Beach, Mississippi home insurance policy include:
- Burglar Alarm Discount- save up to 15% if you secure your home with a centrally or locally monitored burglar alarm
- Home/Auto Discount- save an additional 20% or more on your home insurance premium if you insure your vehicles with the same company
- New Home Discount- savings of up to 20% may be available if your home is less than 10 years old.
It is important when shopping for home insurance to not only find great rates, but to also find top notch coverage and personalized customer service. Our carrier partners are rated 'A' or better by A.M. Best Company and include the leading names in property and casualty insurance including Travelers, Safeco, The Hartford, Progressive, Foremost and ASI/Ark Royal.
We also offer a vast selection of homeowners insurance tools and tips on our website to help you research the best solution for your Long Beach home insurance needs:
- Homeowners Insurance Calculator: Get estimates on the amount of dwelling coverage your Long Beach home needs by using our homeowners insurance calculator which factors in local building costs in your area with your home's square footage.
- Homeowners Insurance FAQs: Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about home insurance.
- Homeowners Insurance Blog: Our homeowners insurance blog offers real time tips and news about Long Beach, Mississippi homeowners insurance.
Check out what other Long Beach, Mississippi residents are paying for their homeowners insurance!
Click on your city below to learn more.