Compare Louisiana home insurance quotes in 5 minutes or less.
Louisiana Homeowners Insurance Quotes
At HomeownersInsurance.com, we know how frustrating it can be to waste hours of your time looking for competitive Louisiana homeowners insurance quotes. That why we decided to make your search easier! With HomeownersInsurance.com, you will receive one-on-one service with a qualified insurance expert. Our team of licensed agents will help you choose the best policy at the best price to make sure your home is protected while keeping it affordable. Just complete the quick quote form above to get up to eight comparative rates from top homeowners insurance providers.
Our most recent Louisiana homeowners insurance quotes!
Wondering how much you could save on Louisiana home insurance premiums? Check out the details of the last five policies written in Louisiana by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Don't forget that premiums can be affected by factors such as square footage and location.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,708†||$1,102†||$2,049†||$1,275†||$1,296†|
|Lot Size||43,560 Sq Ft||N/A||43,560 Sq Ft||N/A||N/A|
|Square Feet||N/A||N/A||2,414 Sq Ft||N/A||N/A|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Electric||Central Electric||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Electric|
Stop looking at what others are saving and find out how much you can save! Get your own low premium today. Just enter your ZIP code in the form above or call us directly at 1-877-919-2740 to get Louisiana homeowners insurance quotes customized just for you.
That doesn't mean you can't be saving more on your home insurance premium. To shrink the price of your home insurance premium, experts recommend that consumers shop annually for coverage in order to find the best rates available. Louisiana homeowners should also make it a point to ask about discounts that may be available to them.
Homeowners can often save up to 20% by bundling their home and auto policies with one carrier or save up to 10% by having fire or security alarms installed in their home. Here are some other discounts to ask about:
- Claims-free discount
- 55, retiree discount
- Non-smoker discount
- New home discount
Our agents are here to help you save on quality home insurance, so don't be afraid to ask about even more available price breaks. We love savings as much as you do!
Standard Louisiana homeowners insurance coverage
- Dwelling: Protects your home's structure against losses from covered perils such as fire and wind. Your dwelling coverage should be enough to replace your home in the event of a complete loss.
- Other Structures: Standard Louisiana homeowners insurance covers structures on the property outside of your home from those perils. This may include detached garages, sheds, fences, etc.
- Contents: Offers protections for the personal possessions inside your home such as electronics, furniture, clothing, jewelry, etc. You may need to purchase additional coverage if you own high-value items because the standard coverage may not fully cover them.
- Loss of Use: In the event your home becomes partially or entirely uninhabitable due to a covered peril, your loss of use coverage could reimburse you for living expenses incurred while you are displaced.
- Personal Liability Protection: A standard Louisiana policy provides financial protection in the event someone is injured on your property and sues you.
- Medical Payments: Reimburses you for medical bills if someone is hurt on your property and doesn't plan to sue you.
Will your coverage weather the storms in Louisiana?
The state of Louisiana's location on the Gulf Coast means it is home to some nasty coastal weather. No Louisiana resident can soon forget the widespread destruction of Hurricane Katrina in 2006. The devastating hurricane destroyed thousands of homes and left an estimated 1.5 million people displaced.
With proper home insurance coverage, you can at least have the peace of mind that your investment is protected. While standard Louisiana homeowners insurance covers a wide range of perils such as wind, fire, lightning and tornados, a standard policy does not provide flood coverage. LA residents should seriously consider adding it to protect their homes. Check out coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program.
For more information about insurance in the state of Louisiana, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance website.
When you're ready to purchase a policy, call 1-877-919-2740 or enter your information in the form above.