If I'm escrowing my home insurance, how do I cancel mid-term?

All you have to do is call your current mortgage holder and let it know that you're switching providers. You could receive a reimbursement on the unearned premium. If so, deposit it back into your escrow account.

Related Home Insurance FAQs:

About this content: The content included on this webpage in no way guarantees coverage for any type of insurance policy or policyholder. This is to be used as a general guide for insurance information and any specific coverage questions should be presented to your insurance agent.