Arizona Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Whether it’s in Scottsdale or Mesa, your family home is important, which is why it deserves the best Arizona homeowners insurance coverage out there. But sometimes the best coverage means paying a high premium. At HomeownersInsurance.com, we think homeowners should be able to get great coverage at an affordable price. By comparing multiple Arizona homeowners insurance quotes from top providers, our licensed agents can find homeowners a policy that fits their budget and their insurance needs.
The best way for Arizona homeowners to save big is by comparison shopping. We know shopping around can be time consuming, which is why we'd love to do the work for you. Call us today and get the peace of mind that your family deserves from its home insurance.
Take a peek at our most recent Arizona homeowners insurance quotes
Arizona homeowners are saving big with HomeownersInsurance.com. From Tucson to Phoenix, take a glimpse of how much you might be paying for a policy in Arizona. Below are the details of the last five policies written in Arizona by HomeownersInsurance.com agents.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$471†||$768†||$1,947†||$1,869†||$768†|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Electric|
Get your own quotes today and see if we can help you save. Enter your ZIP code in the form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731. We are ready to give you up to eight Arizona homeowners insurance quotes from our leading providers.
Home insurance premiums in Arizona
Average Arizona home insurance premiums in March were approximately $666.00 which have increased since February when premiums were around $663. Average values in the area reflect premiums on new policies sold by HomeInsurance.com in Arizona. For a full list of premiums by state visit our RateReport.
Average Arizona homeowners insurance rates can go up or down. Regardless of what happens, there ways you could save on your homeowners insurance premium. Are you shopping annually for a better rate? Or taking advantage of discounts? Those are two things home insurance experts recommend doing when looking to save. Agents at HomeownersInsurance.com have access to a variety of discounts.
Here are some common discounts that can help lower your premium:
- Bundling: Discounts of up to 20% can be available to homeowners who bundle their home and auto policies with one provider. You know what that means – savings and convenience.
- New Home: If you own a home that was built within the past 10 years, you could be eligible for discounts of up to 20%.
- Security: A home security systems can make your home less vulnerable to break-ins, and it can help you get price breaks on your home insurance. Homeowners with centrally monitored home security systems can qualify for savings of up to 15% - sometimes more. According to FBI crime statistics, Tucson and Phoenix are two Arizona cities with above average burglary rates. Homeowners in these cities should think twice before skipping on a home security system.
- Fire: Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems can help limit damage in the event of a fire, which is why home insurance providers often offer discounts for homeowners who have these items.
Standard Arizona homeowners insurance coverage
Do you know which protections typically are included in an Arizona homeowners policy? Here's a quick rundown:
- Dwelling: Protects the structure of your home against covered perils such wind, rain, and fire. Your dwelling coverage should be enough to replace your home in the event of a complete loss. The replacement cost for homes in Scottsdale, for example, exceeds $300,000, according to our proprietary data on Arizona homeowners insurance.
- Other Structures: Standard AZ policies provide coverage for structures on your property other than your actual house. Sheds, detached garages, and fences fall under this coverage.
- Contents/Personal Property: Offers protection for personal property inside your home. This can include furniture, electronics, clothing and other personal belongings. For high value items such as jewelry, collectibles or art, separate coverage may be needed.
- Loss of Use: In the event your home becomes uninhabitable because of a covered peril, Loss of Use will reimburse you for hotel accommodations and other living expenses while your home is being repaired or rebuilt.
- Personal Liability Protection: An important part of standard Arizona homeowners insurance is personal liability protection, which gives you financial protection in the event a person is injured on your property and decides to sue you. This can come in handy in Mesa, where a high percentage of residents own swimming pools, according to our data.
- Medical Payments: Helps pay for medical bills if a visitor is injured on your property and don't plan to sue you.
Standard Arizona homeowners insurance provides coverage for a wide variety of perils, often including wind, lightning, hail, fires and theft. However, standard Arizona policies do not provide coverage for flood damage.
While much of Arizona is desert, floods can and do happen anywhere. Homeowners in the Grand Canyon State who need flood protection can purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program. For homes located in flood plains, flood insurance is a necessity. However, even homes that aren't located in flood plains can be vulnerable and all homeowners should consider purchasing extra coverage. Learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program.
If you aren't sure which perils are covered by your homeowners insurance policy, it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with your coverage. You may need to consult with an agent and adjust your coverage in order to have full protection.
For more information of insurance in Arizona, visit the Arizona Department of Insurance website.
|Bullhead City||Casa Grande||Cave Creek||Chandler|
|Lake Havasu City||Lake Montezuma||Maricopa||Mesa|
|Mohave Valley||Nogales||Page||Paradise Valley|
|Sedona||Show Low||Sierra Vista||Sun City|
|Sun City West||Teec Nos Pos||Tempe||Tolleson|