Arkansas Homeowners Insurance Quotes
According to Arkansas' motto, 'the people rule,' but sometimes that's hard to believe when shopping for Arkansas home insurance. Whether you live in Little Rock or Pine Bluff or other parts of the state, finding the winning combination of coverage and prices shouldn't be like finding a diamond in the rough.
At HomeownersInsurance.com, our agents can get you a free Arkansas homeowners insurance. Call us at 1-877-234-0731 or fill in your information above to get started.
Why Arkansas homeowners insurance?
Arkansas may seem tame, but the state experiences some of the nation's most tumultuous weather. Located in Tornado Alley, cities from Fayetteville all the way down to Pine Bluff have borne witness to some of history's deadliest twisters. The state also suffers about 60 days of thunderstorms a year, along with hail and severe winter storms. Luckily, a standard Arkansas homeowners insurance policy will protect from these perils and others such as fire and theft.
As the 'Natural State,' Arkansas is known for its lush flora and numerous lakes, streams, and rivers. In fact, Arkansas means 'the downstream place.' So many prominent water features might make the state beautiful, but they also make it vulnerable to floods, which aren't covered by homeowners insurance. If you live in a floodplain or near a body of water, consider purchasing a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Arkansas home insurance discounts
A multitude of potential weather events drive up premiums in the state, but savvy homeowners can find the price breaks that make Arkansas home insurance more affordable. At HomeownersInsurance.com, our agents can get you a free quote and search for discounts for which you might qualify. Common ways to save include:
- Bundle: By purchasing your auto insurance and homeowners insurance through the same carrier, you could qualify for a discount of up to 20%.
- Retiree: Retired homeowners older than 55 can earn easy savings if they qualify for retiree discounts.
- Claims history: If you haven't filed a claim in the last 10 years, providers typically could reward you with lower rates.
- Fire safety: The state tree of Arkansas, the pine, is highly flammable. Protect the state's natural beauty by preventing wildfires. If you install smoke detectors or sprinklers in your home, your carrier could offer you a price break.
- Security: Monitored security systems could earn you lower premiums for homeowners insurance. Install deadbolt locks on exterior doors and you could get a discount of up to 5%. Little Rock homeowners should consider bolstering their home security since the city has an above average burglary rate, according to FBI crime stats.
'Natural State' home insurance rates
Ever wonder what your neighbors pay for homeowners insurance? Here's your chance to find out. We've listed below the last 5 Arkansas homeowners insurance policies sold by HomeownersInsurance.com. They can help you get a general idea of what to pay, but remember that premiums may vary significantly based on individual situation and house type.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,112†||$857†||$989†||$995†||$1,800†|
|Foundation type||Crawl Space||Crawl Space||Slab||Crawl Space||Crawl Space|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas|
Standard Arkansas homeowners insurance coverage
Now that you know what to pay, find out what you pay for. A home insurance policy protects much more than simply the structure of your house. Standard coverage types are:
- Dwelling: This is the coverage you think of when you picture home insurance. It protects the structure of your home from named perils such as wind or fire damage.
- Other Structures: Additional structures on your property detached from your house are safeguarded by this coverage.
- Personal Property: Your policy also provides coverage for the contents of your home.
- Loss of Use: If your home becomes so badly damaged that you're forced to move out while it undergoes repair, Loss of Use can help you pay any hotel or restaurant bills involved.
- Personal Liability and Medical Payments: If someone sustains an injury on your property and decides to take you to court (Personal Liability), your policy can help pay legal costs and the final judgment; if that person does not take you to court (Medical Payments), your policy can help pay any medical bills.
For more information, contact the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Find Arkansas homeowners insurance quote in your city
To get started with your Arkansas homeowners insurance quote, call us at 1-877-234-0731 or fill in your information above.
|Fort Smith||Glenwood||Harrison||Heber Springs|
|Hot Springs National Park||Hot Springs Village||Jacksonville||Jonesboro|
|Magnolia||Maumelle||Mountain Home||Mountain View|
|Norfork||North Little Rock||Paragould||Pine Bluff|
|State University||Texarkana||Tontitown||Van Buren|
|West Memphis||White Hall|