Kentucky Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Have you been looking everywhere for the best Kentucky homeowners insurance quotes? Now that you've made it to HomeownersInsurance.com, you can end your search. We can be your one-stop shop for Kentucky homeowners insurance quotes. Our licensed agents will work with you one-on-one to compare multiple quotes and coverage options from Kentucky's top providers. We want to be sure that by the time you hang up the phone, you have peace of mind coverage with a policy that fits your budget.
Ready to see how much you can save by working with a HomeownersInsurance.com agent? Simply fill out the quick quote form above and an agent will have you on your way to finding the best Kentucky's homeowners insurance policy available.
See what your Kentucky neighbors are paying for homeowners insurance
Curious as to how much you could save by working with HomeownersInsurance.com? Take a look at what your neighbors in Louisville and other KY cities are paying. Below are the details of the last five Kentucky policies written by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Remember policies differ based on the type of home, coverage purchased and customer history.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,271†||$938†||$673†||$700†||$700†|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Electric||Central Electric||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Gas|
Just enter your ZIP code in the form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 to get Kentucky homeowners insurance quotes tailored just for you, regardless of whether you're from Lexington or Frankfort or somewhere else.
Regardless of whether average Kentucky homeowners insurance rates have risen or fallen, you should explore saving more on your home insurance premium. Are you shopping annually for a better rate? Or taking advantage of discounts? Those are two things home insurance experts recommend doing when looking to save.
Agents at HomeownersInsurance.com hook homeowners up with discounts daily and they would love to help you find some too. Here are some common discounts that can help lower your premium:
- Bundling: The magical world of bundling unites both savings and convenience. Homeowners who bundle their home and auto policies with one provider can receive discounts of up 20%.
- Security: Homes with security systems are less likely to become victims of burglary, which is why home insurance providers often reward homeowners with security systems discounts of 10% or more. Louisville residents should consider adding this feature since the city has above average burglary rates, according to FBI Crime Statistics.
- New Home: Did you know new homes are considered to have a lower risk of claims? Maybe that's why home insurance carriers offer discounts of up to 20% for homes that are fewer than 10 years old.
Standard Kentucky homeowners insurance coverage
Homeowners insurance covers more than the structure of your home. Here are other protections typically included in a standard policy:
- Dwelling: Protects your home's structure against potential damage and loss in the event of a covered peril such as wind, hail or fire.
- Other Structures: Standard Kentucky homeowners insurance covers buildings on your property such as detached garages, sheds, fences, etc., in the event they are damaged by a covered peril.
- Contents/Personal Property: Standard KY policies offer protection for the personal property inside your home in the event they are stolen or destroyed by a covered peril. This can include items such as furniture, electronics and clothing.
- Loss of Use: Offers reimbursement for living expenses in the event your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Protection: Provides financial protection in the event that someone is injured on your property and decides to sue you.
- Medical Payments: Helps cover medical expenses that you might be held responsible for if someone gets injured on your property but doesn't sue you.
All-weather protection for Kentucky residents
Most of the time, homeowners in the Bluegrass State enjoy rolling green hills and abundant sunshine. However, even the beautiful state of Kentucky can experience some severe weather. KY homeowners should consider severe weather threats when setting their coverage.
Standard Kentucky homeowners insurance provides coverage for a variety of perils including damage from wind, fire, lightning and hail. One peril not covered by standard home insurance is flooding. Homeowners who need flood coverage should purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program. When a big storm hits, you'll want peace of mind in case the water starts rising.
For more information on insurance in the state of Kentucky, visit the Kentucky Department of Insurance.
|Boons Camp||Bowling Green||Brandenburg||Calvert City|
|Fort Campbell||Fort Knox||Frankfort||Ft Mitchell|