Maine Homeowners Insurance Quotes
When it comes to protecting an investment as big as your home, you want a Maine homeowners insurance policy with peace of mind coverage at an affordable price. The licensed agents at HomeownersInsurance.com want to make comparison shopping for Maine homeowners insurance quotes easy.
Call today and one of our dedicated, licensed insurance agents will work with you one-on-one and compare multiple Maine homeowners insurance quotes from top providers until they find the right policy for you.
How does HomeownersInsurance.com make shopping easier? Our agents can secure up to eight quotes from top providers in Maine in one simple call. Our apples-to-apples comparisons mean you won't have to go anywhere else for Maine homeowners insurance quotes.
Our most recent Maine homeowners insurance quotes
Maine homeowners, whether in Portland, Lewiston, or other cities, have shopped and saved with HomeownersInsurance.com so why can't you? Take a look at the details of the last five policies written in Maine by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Remember variables like square footage and location play a part in calculating the premium.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,020†||$633†||$294†||$448†||$252†|
|Lot Size||1,132,560 Sq Ft||90,169 Sq Ft||784,080 Sq Ft||631,620 Sq Ft||10,018 Sq Ft|
|Square Feet||N/A||1,744 Sq Ft||768 Sq Ft||2,226 Sq Ft||1,391 Sq Ft|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Oil||Central Oil||Central Oil||Central Oil|
Join your Maine neighbors and lower your homeowners insurance premium too. Fill out the quick quote form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 and get your own customized Maine homeowners insurance quotes.
There are a number of ways homeowners can lower their premiums. Home insurance experts recommend shopping annually for coverage to find lower rates and taking advantage of available discounts.
Homeowners who use HomeownersInsurance.com have access to a variety of discounts across multiple providers. Here are some common price breaks:
- Bundling: When customers bundle their home and auto policies with one provider, they are often rewarded with discounts of up to 20%. The convenience of having your policies under one company is just an added bonus.
- Claims-free: Homeowners who have haven't filed a claim within the past 10 years are considered to be less of a risk to insurance providers and therefore often receive discounts of up to 10%.
- New Home: Did you know new homes are considered to be safer? Maybe that's why home insurance carriers offer discounts of up to 20% for homes that are less than 10 years old.
Standard Maine homeowners insurance coverage
Many people need a refresher course on what's covered by standard homeowners insurance. Typical coverages include:
- Dwelling: Protects your home's structure against damage and possible loss in the event of a covered peril such as wind, hail or fire.
- Other Structures: Standard Maine homeowners insurance covers detached buildings on your property such as detached garages, sheds, fences, etc. in the event of a covered loss.
- Contents/Personal Property: Offers protection for the personal property inside your home in the event they are stolen or destroyed by a covered peril in Lewiston or another hometown. This can include items such as furniture, electronics and clothing. High value items may require additional coverage.
- Loss of Use: Standard ME policies can provide coverage for living expenses in the event your home in Portland or another Maine location becomes uninhabitable due to a covered claim. These expenses may include hotel accommodations or restaurant bills.
- Personal Liability Protection: Provides financial protection in the event that a person is injured on your property and decides to sue you.
- Medical Payments: Helps cover medical expenses that you might be help responsible for if someone gets injured on your property but doesn't sue you.
Can your coverage stand Maine's severe weather?
Maine is home to picturesque coastline, quaint seaside towns, and charming New England style cottages. There's no question as to why many families and newcomers decide to become Maine residents. But even homeowners in the beautiful Pine Tree State deal with nasty weather.
Maine homeowners should consider severe weather threats when setting their coverage. Maine's major weather threats are flooding, winter storms, and strong thunderstorms with hail. Standard homeowners insurance policies provide coverage for damage from wind, ice, snow and hail. However, they do not cover flood damage.
Homeowners who need flood coverage should purchase a separate policy from the National Flood Insurance Program. Maine's Atlantic coastline makes it more vulnerable to rising waters and homeowners who live close to the coast should seriously consider purchasing a flood policy.
For more information on insurance in the state of Maine, visit the Maine Bureau of Insurance.
|Cranberry Isles||Cumberland Center||Durham||Falmouth|
|New Gloucester||Nobleboro||Norridgewock||North Yarmouth|
|Old Orchard Beach||Orland||Orono||Oxford|