Montana Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Montana may be the 'Treasure State,' but shopping for Montana homeowners insurance quotes shouldn't feel like mining for gold. HomeownersInsurance.com simplifies the process by doing the mining for you. Our agents will sift through quotes from multiple highly rated carriers to find you coverage gems at great prices. Call us at 1-877-919-2740 fill in your information above to find your diamond in the rough today. It doesn't matter whether you live in Billings, Bozeman, or another city, protect your MO home today with HomeownersInsurance.com.
Homeowners insurance protection in Big Sky Country
Mountains, valleys, and plains make up Montana's landscape. In fact, Montana's name actually means mountainous. Extreme variations in elevation and wide spaces make Montana the backdrop for some extreme weather as well. The state experiences wildfires and earthquakes. Heavy snow and melting glaciers also can leave Montana vulnerable to some serious flooding.
Remember that while many weather events are covered under a standard Montana homeowners insurance policy, damage caused by flood and earthquakes is not. If you live in the western half of the state in a city like Missoula or Helena, consider purchasing an earthquake endorsement or separate policy. If you live in a floodplain, you can purchase a policy through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Montana home insurance discounts
Want to keep more of your treasure this year? Look for ways to save on your homeowners insurance premiums. Call HomeownersInsurance.com and we can begin qualifying you for discounts.
Some common ways you could save include:
- A bundle: Save up to 20% simply by purchasing your auto insurance and your Montana homeowners insurance policies through the same carrier.
- Fire safety: Montana is vulnerable to wildfires, so providers typically charge less for homeowners who have sprinkler systems or smoke detectors that can keep house fires from spreading.
- Security: If you have a monitored security system in your home, you could earn up to 10% – and sometimes more – in savings on your homeowners insurance. If you have deadbolt locks on your exterior doors, you also could save up to 5%. Even residents of Billings, which has a lower than average burglary rate, according to the FBI, can benefit from more secure houses.
- Retiree: Retired homeowners older than 55 years can typically earn price breaks for their primary residence.
Montana home insurance rates
Location helps to determine homeowners insurance premiums, so knowing what your neighbors pay can help you get a general price range. HomeownersInsurance.com has listed below the last 5 Montana home insurance policies sold by our agents. Remember that carriers also use other factors to determine prices, such as house type or individual situation.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$456†||$595†||$469†||$882†||$1,168†|
|Foundation type||Slab||Slab||Crawl Space||Basement||Slab|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas|
Standard Montana homeowners insurance coverage
There is more to your policy than simply its price. Your Montana homeowners insurance protection extends beyond structural coverage, safeguarding six different aspects of your home life. The types of protection in a standard policy are:
- Dwelling and Other Structures: The structures on your property receive protection from your policy. Your Dwelling coverage safeguards the structure of your home and anything attached to it, and Other Structures includes any structures on your property detached from your house.
- Loss of Use: When a named peril such as fire damages your house so badly that you have to move out while it undergoes repair, your policy can help pay any accrued restaurant or hotel bills.
- Personal Property: Your policy protects the contents of your home from covered events such as theft.
- Medical Payments: If a non-family member becomes injured on your property and decides not to sue, Medical Payments coverage can help pay for any medical bills involved.
- Personal Liability: If you are sued because of an injury on your property, Personal Liability can help you pay legal costs or the final judgment.
If you need more information about Montana homeowners insurance, check with the Montana Department of Insurance.
Montana home insurance in your city
To get started with a quote, call us at 1-877-919-2740 or fill in your information above.
|Columbia Falls||Cut Bank||Dillon||East Helena|