Nevada Homeowners Insurance Quotes
If you're looking for homeowners insurance quotes, look no further than HomeownersInsurance.com. Our agents work with multiple, highly-rated carriers to bring you a jackpot combination of coverage and price. Call us at 1-877-234-0731 or fill in your information above to protect your home today. Even if you live in Las Vegas or Reno, there's no reason to gamble: Get the best Nevada home protection with HomeownersInsurance.com.
Why Nevada homeowners insurance?
Nevada, as the most mountainous state in the continental U.S., is understandably vulnerable to weather extremes. The state experiences thunderstorms, straight line winds, wildfires, and flash floods. Its location near the West Coast also leaves it vulnerable to earthquakes and landslides.
Nevada home insurance can protect your home against many potential disasters. A standard policy, however, will exclude flood, earthquake, and landslide damage. You might consider purchasing an earthquake endorsement or a separate policy, particularly if you live in Reno, which the U.S. Geological Service calls a seismic hotspot. If you live close to water, you can purchase a flood policy through the National Flood Insurance Program.
Nevada home insurance savings
Whether you live in Carson City, Henderson, or someplace else in the state, Nevada homeowners like to save. If you plan on saving money this year, start with your homeowners insurance premiums. Call us or enter your information above and our agents can get started qualifying you for discounts. You could save in ways you never knew possible.
Some common price breaks include:
- Home and auto bundle: Purchase your auto insurance and your Nevada homeowners insurance through the same provider and you could save up to 20%.
- Sustainable materials: If you choose to build or renovate your home using environmentally friendly materials and practices, you could earn a discount.
- Non-smoking: You could save if no one in your household smokes.
- Fire safety: In a state in which wildfires remain a threat, fire safety at home is important. Sprinkler systems and smoke detectors could earn you price breaks.
- New home: If your home was built within the last 10 years, it could earn you savings on your monthly premiums.
Homeowners insurance: what Nevadans pay
When it comes to Nevada homeowners insurance, what happens here doesn't necessarily have to stay here. You can find out what fellow Nevada residents pay in monthly premiums to protect their homes, and use that information to determine what to pay. We've listed below the last 5 Nevada home insurance policies sold by HomeownersInsurance.com. Remember that policy prices vary by individual situation and house type.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$371†||$946†||$306†||$826†||$668†|
|Foundation type||Slab||Crawl Space||Slab||Crawl Space||Slab|
|Lot Size||1,742 Sq Ft||43,560 Sq Ft||2,178 Sq Ft||11,326 Sq Ft||8,276 Sq Ft|
|Square Feet||1,265 Sq Ft||1,096 Sq Ft||1,528 Sq Ft||1,228 Sq Ft||1,686 Sq Ft|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas|
Standard Nevada homeowners insurance coverage
What do you get for your premiums? Here's a hint: your coverage protects more than your house's structure. A standard homeowners policy will safeguard the following aspects of your home life:
- Dwelling and Other Structures: Any structures on your property, whether attached to your house (Dwelling) or detached from it (Other Structures) receive protection from your policy. Your dwelling coverage limit should be set at the amount it would take to rebuild your house from the ground up should it be destroyed by a covered event. Replacement costs in three Nevada cities – Henderson, Las Vegas, and Reno – top $300,000, according to data collected from residents who purchased coverage through HomeInsurance.com.
- Personal Property: Your insurance also safeguards the contents of your home, up to coverage limits. This not only protects against such problems as wind, hail, or fire, it covers you for theft. The burglary rate for Las Vegas outpaces the national average, while rates for Reno are lower than the U.S. norm, according to an FBI report.
- Loss of Use: If your home becomes so badly damaged in a covered event that you are forced to move out while it undergoes repair, Loss of Use can help pay bills for hotels or restaurants.
- Medical Payments: If someone becomes injured on your property but decides not to sue, you can receive help paying any medical bills involved.
- Personal Liability: If someone sues you because of an injury sustained on your property, your policy can help you pay legal costs and the final judgment.
You can get more answers about insurance from the Nevada Department of Insurance.
|Amargosa Valley||Battle Mountain||Boulder City||Caliente|
|Las Vegas||Laughlin||Mesquite||Nellis AFB|
|North Las Vegas||Overton||Pahrump||Reno|