New Hampshire Homeowners Insurance Quotes
When you're looking for the best homeowners insurance New Hampshire has to offer, look no further than HomeownersInsurance.com. That's because, whether you live in Nashua, Manchester, or another city, HomeownersInsurance.com is your one-stop shop for the most competitive New Hampshire homeowners insurance quotes out there.
Our licensed agents will work with you one-on-one to compare multiple quotes and coverage options from New Hampshire's top providers. By the time you hang up the phone, we want you to have peace of mind coverage with a low price tag.
Don't take our word for it, see for yourself. By filling out the quote form above, you'll challenge one of our agents to find New Hampshire homeowners insurance quotes lower than what you are currently paying. So why not call? You've got nothing to lose and lots of savings to gain!
See our most recent New Hampshire homeowners insurance quotes
HomeownersInsurance.com has already saved many of your NH neighbors money. In fact, below are the details of the last five policies written in New Hampshire by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Don't forget that certain factors like square footage and location will affect the premium.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$525†||$706†||$437†||$1,098†||$496†|
|Lot Size||43,560 Sq Ft||26,571 Sq Ft||3,049 Sq Ft||30,927 Sq Ft||40,075 Sq Ft|
|Square Feet||1,564 Sq Ft||2,044 Sq Ft||1,117 Sq Ft||2,814 Sq Ft||1,116 Sq Ft|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Oil||Central Gas||Central Oil||Central Oil||Central Oil|
Find out how much you might save with HomeownersInsurance.com and get your New Hampshire homeowners insurance quotes today. Just enter your ZIP code in the form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 and you could be well on your way to a lower home insurance premium.
Average New Hampshire homeowners insurance premiums can change at any time. So what does that mean for you? You should try to stay informed of average rate trends so you can lock in a current premium or search for a lower one. But whether costs are up or down, there can be other ways to lower your premium. Shopping annually for coverage and utilizing discounts are two common ways to cut costs.
Agents at HomeInsurance.com will even do the discount detective work for you. You'll be asked questions: Do you live in Manchester? Or Nashua? Or somewhere else? Those questions can lead to discounts. Here are some common price breaks you may want to ask an agent about:
- Bundling: Savvy home insurance shoppers want both savings and convenience. Homeowners who bundle their home and auto policies with one provider can also receive discounts of up 20%.
- New Home: Newer may not always be better, but when it comes to homeowners insurance, new homes can save you money! If you own a home that was built within the past 10 years, you could be eligible for savings of up to 20%.
- Security: New Hampshire residents who want to reduce the chances of a break-in and get a discount should consider installing a security system. Homes with security alarms are considerably less vulnerable and could mean a discount of up to 15%.
Standard New Hampshire homeowners insurance coverage
Standard home insurance policies typically include the following:
- Dwelling: Standard New Hampshire homeowners insurance protects your home's structure against covered perils.
- Other Structures: Protect structures on your property besides your home. This protection covers things like detached garages and sheds.
- Contents/Personal Property: Covers all the personal property inside your home. This can include furniture, electronics, clothing, and other personal belongings. It offers help if they're damaged by fire or another covered peril or if they're stolen. Even though the burglary rate in Manchester is lower than average, you still need to be concerned about it.
- Loss of Use: If your home becomes uninhabitable because of a covered peril, Loss of Use will reimburse you for your living expenses while your home is being repaired.
- Personal Liability Protection: Standard NH policies provide financial protection if a visitor is injured on your property and decides to sue you.
- Medical Payments: Helps with medical bills if someone other than you or a family member is injured on your property and doesn't plan to sue you.
All-weather protection for New Hampshire residents
From the breathtaking fall foliage to the charming summer cottages to the large east coast ski resorts, New Hampshire residents have reasons to enjoy every season. But no matter the season, the Granite State is always susceptible to damaging severe weather.
Homeowners in New Hampshire should consider severe weather threats when setting their coverage. Some of New Hampshire's major weather threats include flooding, winter storms, and severe thunderstorms. While standard New Hampshire homeowners insurance policies provide coverage for damage from wind, ice, snow, lightning and hail, they do not cover damage from floods.
Homeowners who need flood coverage should purchase a separate policy from the National Flood Insurance Program. New Hampshire's proximity to the coast makes it more vulnerable to flooding Atlantic hurricanes and tropical storms. With the Northeast in the wake of Super Storm Sandy, all New Hampshire homeowners should at least consider purchasing a flood policy. When it comes to your biggest investment you don't want to leave it up to chance.
For more information on insurance in the state of New Hampshire, visit the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.
|East Derry||Exeter||Goffstown||Hampton Falls|