Oklahoma Homeowners Insurance Quotes
From Oklahoma City to Tulsa, no homeowners want to overspend on Oklahoma home insurance. However, finding competitive Oklahoma homeowners insurance quotes can be both challenging and time consuming. And if you don't want to waste hours talking to multiple agents only to get back high quotes, then HomeownersInsurance.com is the service for you! We make finding the best Oklahoma homeowners insurance quotes easy.
Our team of licensed agents will help you compare up to eight quotes from leading providers in the country. Our agents are dedicated to finding you the most comprehensive coverage available at the best prices.
HomeownersInsurance.com agents can find you a policy that's budget friendly without skimping on coverage. Don't keep wasting your time searching for Oklahoma homeowners insurance quotes on your own. Sit back and let us do the work for you.
What others pay for Oklahoma homeowners insurance
Wondering what your neighbors are paying for Oklahoma homeowners insurance? Below you'll find the details of the last five Oklahoma policies written by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Don't forget policies differ based on factors like location and square footage.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,447†||$1,751†||$1,943†||$1,810†||$847†|
|Foundation type||Slab||Slab||Slab||Slab||Crawl Space|
|Lot Size||7,839 Sq Ft||7,705 Sq Ft||7,464 Sq Ft||6,380 Sq Ft||N/A|
|Square Feet||1,647 Sq Ft||2,369 Sq Ft||1,448 Sq Ft||1,885 Sq Ft||1,256 Sq Ft|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas|
Find out what you might pay for Oklahoma homeowners insurance by entering you ZIP code in the form above or by calling us directly at 1-877-234-0731. A friendly agent would love to find multiple Oklahoma homeowners insurance quotes customized just for you.
Average Oklahoma homeowners insurance rates will constantly fluctuate. But don't worry: There are always more ways to save on your premium. Insurance experts recommend shopping annually for coverage and utilizing discounts. Homeowners can often save up to 20% by bundling home and auto policies with one carrier. You can also save up to 10% by having a security alarm in your home and 5% if your home has deadbolt locks.
Here are some other common price breaks:
- Claims-free discount
- 55, retiree discount
- Non-smoker discount
- New home discount
Standard Oklahoma homeowners insurance coverage
Wonder what coverages typically are included in a standard homeowners policy?
- Dwelling: Standard OK policies cover the cost of rebuilding or repairing your home in the event that it is damaged or lost in a covered peril such as wind, hail, lightning or fire.
- Other Structures: Structures on your property such as detached garages or fences will be protected by other structures coverage.
- Contents/Personal Property: Offers coverage for the personal possessions inside your home such as electronics, furniture and clothing. Consider purchasing additional coverage if you own high value items such as collectibles or jewelry. This protection works against losses from fire and theft, too. A recent FBI crime report gives the state mixed grades: Burglary rates in Oklahoma City and Tulsa are higher than the norm, while the rate in Norman is lower.
- Loss of Use: In the event your home becomes partially or entirely uninhabitable due to a covered peril, your loss of use coverage would reimburse you for living expenses incurred while being temporarily displaced.
- Personal Liability Protection: Standard Oklahoma homeowners insurance provides financial protection in the event a visitor is injured on your property and decides to sue you.
- Medical Payments: Reimburses you for medical bills if someone is hurt on your property and doesn't plan to sue you.
Weather protection and Oklahoma homeowners insurance
Whether you’re a resident of Norman or Oklahoma City, you know Oklahoma experiences its share of severe weather, and residents will be relieved to know that standard homeowners policies provide coverage for many weather-related perils, including tornadoes. But you may not know that standard Oklahoma homeowners insurance policies do not offer coverage for flood damage.
Homeowners in the Sooner State who need flood protection can purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program. For homes located in flood plains, flood insurance is a necessity. For homes not located in flood plains, flood insurance should still be considered. With the unexpected weather of the Midwest, it doesn't hurt to make sure your home is fully covered. Learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program here.
Review your home insurance policy and see what perils are covered and which are not. You may need to adjust your coverage in order to have full protection. Refer back to your policy and contact your agent if you ever have questions regarding your coverage.
For information on insurance in Oklahoma, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance website.
|Oklahoma City||Okmulgee||Owasso||Ponca City|