Pennsylvania Homeowners Insurance Quotes
What do Pennsylvanian homeowners and HomeownersInsurance.com have in common? They are both seeking out a great Pennsylvania homeowners insurance quote. Why? Because it's shouldn't cost an arm and a leg to protect your biggest investment. When you complete the quote form above, the agents at HomeownersInsurance.com will get started so they can generate a personalized quote from a top carrier. From Pittsburgh to Philadelphia, PA homeowners deserve great home insurance and HomeownersInsurance.com is here to deliver.
Our most recent Pennsylvania homeowners insurance quotes!
No need to keep up with the Joneses. We'll do that for you by showing you what your neighbors in PA are paying for their home insurance. Below are the details of the last five policies written in Pennsylvania by HomeownersInsurance.com agents.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$2,341†||$728†||$1,149†||$554†||$357†|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Oil|
Why look at someone else's quotes when you can be looking at your own? All you have to do is enter your ZIP code in the form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 to get a Pennsylvania homeowners insurance quote customized just for you.
Average Pennsylvania homeowners insurance rates can turn on a dime, so at any given moment you could be paying more than you have to for home insurance. Even if you have a great premium, there are still more ways to save. For instance, many insurance experts recommend shopping around for coverage once a year and taking advantage of available discounts.
Did you know you could save up to 20% on your premium by simply bundling your home and auto policies with one provider? Or that you could save up to 10% by have a security systems installed in your home? These are just a few examples of easy ways to save on your premium and there could be more. Just ask your home insurance agent what other price breaks you may be eligible for.
Standard Pennsylvania homeowners insurance coverage
Ever wonder what's part of a standard Pennsylvania homeowners insurance policy:
- Contents/Personal Property: Covers the contents inside your home such as electronics, furniture and clothing from theft or covered perils such as wind, hail, and fire. Endorsements can be added for high value items such as jewelry, art, and collectibles. Even though burglary rates in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are below average, according to the 2012 FBI Report on Offenses Known to Law Enforcement, you need to protect your possessions.
- Loss of Use: In the event your home sustains damage from a covered peril, Loss of Use will kick in and help pay you for other accommodations and living expenses while your home is uninhabitable.
- Dwelling: Helps replace or repair your home if it's damaged by a covered peril.
- Other Structures: Offers protection from covered perils for structures on your property other than your actual home. These could be detached garages, sheds, or fences.
- Medical Payments: If someone is injured on your property and doesn't plan to sue, medical payments coverage will help cover medical bills.
- Personal Liability Protection: Standard Pennsylvania homeowners insurance usually contains personal liability protection to offer help if someone is injured on your property and plans to sue you.
Pennsylvania homeowners insurance and common threats
Did you know standard Pennsylvania homeowners insurance policies do not offer coverage for flood damage? That's because you have to purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program. And every homeowner, from Harrisburg to Bethlehem, should at least consider purchasing a flood insurance policy even if they don't live in a flood plain. Why? Because floods can happen anywhere at any time and cause extensive damage. Learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program and check here to see if your home is located in a flood plain.
Floods, however, aren't the only threat to your PA home. Pennsylvania experiences tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, and other severe weather too. Standard homeowners insurance offers coverage for most severe weather damage. Floods and earthquakes are usually the only exclusions. Familiarize yourself with your policy and see what perils are covered and which are not. You may need to adjust your coverage in order to keep your home fully protected.
Looking for more insurance information for the state of Pennsylvania? Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance website.
|Allentown||Allison Park||Altoona||Bala Cynwyd|
|Bethel Park||Bethlehem||Camp Hill||Cheltenham|
|Clarks Summit||Drexel Hill||Duryea||Easton|
|Lititz||Mc Kees Rocks||Mechanicsburg||Merion Station|
|Sellersville||State College||Telford||Turtle Creek|
|Warrington||West Chester||Wilkes Barre||Williamsport|