Tennessee Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Are you on the hunt for a Tennessee homeowners insurance quote? If so, it's time to call off the search. HomeownersInsurance.com has you covered. Our licensed agents can find you a Tennessee homeowners insurance quote from a top provider. Our agents can even help you find discounts to lower your premium even more. So just sit back, relax, and we'll take it from here.
Just fill out the quick quote form above and an agent will start finding you a personalized Tennessee homeowners insurance quote from a top-rated carrier.
Our most recent Tennessee homeowners insurance quotes
From Knoxville to Chattanooga to Memphis, your Tennessee neighbors have already started saving, so why aren't you? Check out the details of the last five policies written in Tennessee by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Remember that certain variables affect the premium such as square footage and location.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$492†||$749†||$1,371†||$825†||$847†|
|Foundation type||Basement||Slab||Crawl Space||Basement||Basement|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Electric|
Start working with HomeownerInsurance.com and find out how much you can save. Just fill out the quote form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 and get Tennessee homeowners insurance quotes customized just for you.
Average Tennessee homeowners insurance rates can go up and down, but even when rates fall, there are still many ways to save on your Tennessee homeowners insurance. When you use HomeownersInsurance.com, an agent can help you find discounts to help you save. Here are a few common price breaks for which your policy might qualify:
- Bundling: By bundling your home and auto policies with the same carrier, you can save time and earn price breaks of up to 20%.
- Security: A home security system doesn't just make your home less vulnerable to break-ins, it can also qualify you for a discount of up to 20% on your TN home insurance premium. Deadbolt locks can also mean savings of 5%. Turns out it pays to be safer!
- Fire: Where there's smoke, there's fire, and with the average fire claim being $33,000, you'll want to protect your home from going up in flames. Smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, and a household of nonsmokers can all help prevent costly fires and earn you discounts.
- New home: Was you home built within the past 10 years? If so, you could be eligible for discounts of up to 20%.
Standard Tennessee homeowners insurance coverage
Did you know that homeowners insurance can protect you if someone gets injured on your property? Here are components typically found in a standard policy:
- Personal Liability Protection: Helps protect you in the event someone is injured on your property and decides to sue.
- Medical Payments: Offers reimbursement for medical payments if someone other than you or a family member is injured on your property and decides not to sue.
- Dwelling: A standard Tennessee homeowners insurance policy should include enough dwelling coverage to pay for the replacement of your home if it's destroyed by a covered peril such as wind or fire.
- Other Structures: Protects detached garages, sheds, fences and other structures on your property.
- Contents/Personal Property: A standard TN policy protects the contents inside your home, including furniture, clothing, and electronics, if they are damaged or destroyed by covered peril. You may need to schedule an endorsement to fully cover certain high-value items such as jewelry or furs. It also helps protect against theft, which is important because Knoxville, Memphis, and Nashville all have higher than average per capita burglary rates, according to the 2012 FBI Report on Offenses Known to Law Enforcement.
- Loss of Use: In the event your home is damaged and becomes uninhabitable because of a covered peril, Loss of Use will pay for alternative accommodations and living expenses until your home is repaired.
When Tennessee weather threatens your home …
Whether your home is in Memphis or Knoxville, you want it protected from the elements. Standard Tennessee homeowners insurance coverage offers protection for most weather threats you'll find in the Volunteer state. Damage from lightning, wind and hail are all covered by standard Tennessee home insurance policies; so are fire and theft.
Flooding and earthquakes, however, are not covered by standard home insurance. Yes, earthquakes. The U.S. Geological Survey classifies Memphis as a seismic hotspot. For flood coverage, homeowners will need to purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program. Learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program.
For more information on insurance in the state of Tennessee check out the Tennessee Department of Insurance.
|Arnold A F B||Atwood||Blountville||Brentwood|
|Mount Juliet||Murfreesboro||Nashville||Oak Ridge|