Salt Lake City, Utah Homeowners Insurance Quotes
At HomeownersInsurance.com, we know how important it is to find the best premiums on Salt Lake City home insurance coverage. If you are shopping for homeowners insurance quotes, make sure to ask an agent with the HomeownersInsurance.com service about the discounts available in your area.
Save in Salt Lake City, Utah
What are some of the policy discounts available in Salt Lake City, Utah? They could include:
- Burglar Alarm Discount: Save up to 15% if you secure your home with a centrally or locally monitored burglar alarm. You could also save up to 5% by installing deadbolt locks.
- 55 and Retired Discount: Typically, retired homeowners 55 or older take better care of their homes and can earn discounts on home insurance premiums.
- Home/Auto Discount: Save an additional 20% or more on your home insurance premium if you insure your vehicles with the same company.
- Fire Safety Discount: Carriers typically offer discounts for having smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, or an installed sprinkler system in your home.
- New Home Discount: Newer homes represent less risk of damage from storms and other covered events. You could get savings of up to 20% if your home was built in the last 10 years.
Keep in mind that different providers offer different discounts.
Get the best in service and security
It is important when shopping for home insurance to not only find great quotes, but to also find top notch coverage and personalized customer service. Our carrier partners are highly rated by A.M. Best Company and include some of the leading names in property and casualty insurance.
Find out what's in a quote
When shopping for home insurance in Salt Lake City, Utah, it's important to know an important distinction between homeowners insurance rates and homeowners insurance quotes. Homeowners insurance rates are set at the state level and affect large numbers of people. Quotes start with those homeowners insurance rates numbers but then personalize them with information about the home and homeowner. Most people mean quotes when they say 'homeowners insurance rates.'
A standard home insurance policy typically comes with the following types of coverage:
- Dwelling and other structures: Dwelling coverage protects the structure of your home from covered events such as fire and wind. Any other structures on your property also can receive protection from your Salt Lake City home insurance policy.
- Personal property: This safeguards the contents of your home from covered events.
- Loss of use: If your home becomes damaged in a covered event, your policy can help pay for extra living expenses such as hotel rooms and restaurant meals while it undergoes repair.
- Medical payments: If someone becomes injured on your property, your policy can help you pay that person's medical bills, provided that person doesn't take you to court.
- Personal liability: Personal liability coverage can help pay legal costs and the final judgment if someone who sustains an injury on your property decides to sue.
Enhance your insurance knowledge
Our website offers a number of tools and tips to help you research and find the best solution for your Salt Lake City home insurance needs:
- Homeowners Insurance Calculator: Get estimates on the amount of dwelling coverage your home needs by using our homeowners insurance calculator, which factors in local building costs with your home's square footage. You should have enough dwelling coverage to replace your home should it be destroyed by a covered peril.
- Homeowners Insurance FAQs: Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about home insurance.
- Homeowners Insurance Blog: Our homeowners insurance blog offers tips and news about homeowners insurance that you can use in Salt Lake City, Utah.
See what fellow residents pay for homeowners insurance in Salt Lake City, Utah
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$332†||$308†||$0†||$411†||$850†|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Gas|
Click on your city below to learn more about specific coverage, deals, and discounts available in your area.
|South Jordan||Taylorsville||West Jordan||West Valley City|