Wyoming Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Wyoming may be known as the Equality State, but not all WY homeowners insurance is created equal. Wyoming homeowners from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole and beyond know that affordable policies with quality coverage can be hard to find. But luckily with HomeownersInsurance.com, Wyoming residents can get the best of both worlds. Our licensed insurance experts will help you compare multiple quotes from top providers in Wyoming until they find you an affordable policy with the most comprehensive coverage available.
Comparison shopping is the best way to know you found a great deal, which is why our agents will give you up to eight Wyoming homeowners insurance quotes. You can compare both coverage and price options until you find the right policy for you.
Our most recent Wyoming homeowners insurance quotes
Your Wyoming neighbors have already started saving, so why aren't you? Check out the details of the last five policies written in Wyoming by HomeownersInsurance.com agents. Remember that certain variables affect the premium such as square footage and location.
|Home 1||Home 2||Home 3||Home 4||Home 5|
|Premium with Auto Discount||$1,320†||$1,017†||$1,884†||$586†||$896†|
|Lot Size||7,665 Sq Ft||6,098 Sq Ft||6,534 Sq Ft||9,147 Sq Ft||10,890 Sq Ft|
|Square Feet||2,064 Sq Ft||2,014 Sq Ft||3,516 Sq Ft||2,430 Sq Ft||2,094 Sq Ft|
|Discounts|| || || || || |
|Primary Heat Source||Central Gas||Central Gas||Central Electric||Central Gas||Central Electric|
Start working with HomeownersInsurance.com and find out how much you can save. Just fill out the quote form above or call us directly at 1-877-234-0731 and get Wyoming homeowners insurance quotes customized just for you.
Wyoming Homeowners Insurance Discounts
Comparison shopping can help you find a low rate on Wyoming homeowners insurance, and there also are other ways to lower your premium. For instance, many consumer experts recommend that homeowners shop their coverage annually to be sure they are getting the best rate available.
Experts also recommend utilizing available discounts. When you work with a HomeownersInsurance.com agent you'll have access to home insurance discounts across multiple providers. Here are some common price breaks you should ask your agent about:
- Packaging: Homeowners who have both their home and auto policies with one provider can receive discounts of up to 20%.
- Home Safety: Insurance providers often reward homeowners who take extra safety precautions by owning things such as security systems, fire alarms, sprinkler systems and deadbolt locks. Homes with these items could be eligible for discounts between 5% and 20%.
- New Home: If you own a home that was built within the past 10 years, you could be eligible for savings of up to 20%.
- Claims-free: WY homeowners who have haven't filed a claim within the past 10 years are considered lower risks to insurance providers and therefore often receive discounts of up to 20%.
Standard Wyoming homeowners insurance coverage
Following are coverages typically provided in a standard homeowners insurance policy:
- Personal Liability Protection: Provides financial protection in the event that someone is injured on your property and decides to sue you.
- Medical Payments: Helps cover medical expenses in Jackson Hole or elsewhere that you might be held responsible for if a visitor gets injured on your property but decides not to sue.
- Dwelling: Protects your home's structure against damage and possible loss in the event of a covered peril such as wind, hail or fire.
- Other Structures: Standard Wyoming homeowners insurance offers coverage for detached buildings or structures on your property in Casper or Cheyenne or Laramie or another location in the event of a covered loss. These such as detached items can include garages, sheds or fences.
- Contents/Personal Property: Protects the contents inside your home in the event they are stolen or destroyed by a covered peril. This can include furniture, electronics and clothing. High value items such as jewelry may require additional coverage.
- Loss of Use: Standard WY policies provide coverage for living expenses in the event your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered claim. These expenses may include hotel accommodations or restaurant bills.
All-weather protection for Wyoming residents
Whether you’re in Casper or Laramie, standard Wyoming homeowners insurance provides coverage for most weather perils including damage from wind, lightning, hail, ice, snow and fires. However, standard home insurance policies do not provide coverage for damage from earthquakes or floods. For these perils, homeowners are required to purchase separate policies.
Homeowners who want to purchase a flood policy can do so through the National Flood Insurance Program. Keep in mind your home doesn't have to be located on a flood plain for it to be at risk. Many homeowners in the neighboring state of Colorado were devastated in 2013 when 14 counties experience catastrophic flooding. It goes to show that all homeowners should at least consider purchasing a flood policy. Weather can be unexpected and when it comes to your biggest investment it's best to cover all the bases.
For more information on insurance in the state of Wyoming, visit the Wyoming Department of Insurance.
|Dubois||Evanston||Freedom||Ft Warren AFB|